As the world advances, new researches and discoveries will surface. As we age, we should continue to learn and upgrade ourselves with these new knowledge, in order to keep up with times or even be ahead of times and empower ourselves.
By staying on trend, we can apply relevant knowledge to our work – not only to impress your clients or students but also increase your knowledge on the topic.
We have run multiple successful workshops for professional athletes, sports coaches, fitness instructors, uniform group personnel and financial advisors. Most of their passion is coaching the sport they love. They find joy in imparting the knowledge they know to their students and gain fulfilment when their students manage to achieve what they set out to do.
Currently, we are running several courses/workshops –
- Introduction to Tactical Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Injury Prevention and Management
- Introduction to Movement Literacy for Elderly
- What has Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) got to do with my sport?
- Develop Team Leaders through Capability Development and Coaching
And we are adding more workshops in 2020 –
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Movement Literacy for Preschoolers
- And many many more
If you are interested to gain more knowledge in 2020, do feel free to contact us at email@example.com to find out more of our courses/workshops.
Otherwise, follow us at @fitsa_sg and https://www.facebook.com/fitsa.force21/
Sales & Marketing Executive
Force 21 Academy